We are looking for a Market Analyst who’ll research energy and IoT platform related products, features and pricing. Market Analyst responsibilities include preparing reports and competitive analysis of market trends. To be successful in this role, You should be curious and be able to spot innovative trends in the market and articulate those concepts to be included in product roadmaps.
- Research competitive products
- Prepare feature matrix
- Document pricing examples and build pricing calculators
- Research potential customers
- Develop content for product marketing materials and website
- Write blog post
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc)
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
- Work closely with and support the product team with research to identify opportunities/gaps in the market along and devise product marketing content
- Work experience as a Market or Business Analyst with company or consultancy
- Experience in SWOT analysis
- MS Excel and PPT/Keynote Experience
- Analytical abilities
- BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field. Bonus for engineering experience
- Unlimited PTO (as long as it isn’t abused).
- Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Healthcare stipend ($300/mo).
- Professional Development stipend ($500/year).
- Team outings.
- Flexible work environment with telecommuting options.
- Witty banter (working with us is like being in a bad Aaron Sorkin movie).
- Dog friendly office
- Conveniently located on Fayetteville St in Downtown Raleigh.
- Windows with natural sunlight.
- We limit our use of buzzwords.
- Direct access to all employees of the company, no middle management hell. You will work feet away from the CEO & CTO and we usually will go to lunch together.