QA Automation Engineer
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be working on the Software Engineering team to make sure our products are built with testing in mind from start to finish. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining ndustrial.io's end-to-end test automation infrastructure to ensure our releases are consistently of high quality.
- Work with software engineers to create automated tests and test plans
- Design, implement, and run test suites for multiple services being tested as a single system
- Test across the full web stack: Single Page Applications, REST API's, relational databases, and message buses.
- Design, develop, and maintain ndustrial.io's end-to-end test automation infrastructure
- Continuously work with the team to explore new ways to test our software to ensure high quality products
- Report bugs back to the team
- Experience testing microservices and REST API’s (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong curiosity about new technologies
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Unlimited PTO (as long as it isn’t abused).
- Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Healthcare stipend ($300/mo).
- Professional Development stipend ($500/year).
- Team outings.
- Flexible work environment with telecommuting options.
- Witty banter (working with us is like being in a bad Aaron Sorkin movie).
- Dog friendly office
- Conveniently located on Fayetteville St in Downtown Raleigh.
- Windows with natural sunlight.
- We limit our use of buzzwords.
- Direct access to all employees of the company, no middle management hell. You will work feet away from the CEO & CTO and we usually will go to lunch together.